Save Time on Secure Coding Training Requirements for PCI Compliance
Top Benefits Achieved
- 3 Work Days Saved on Managing, Tracking and Reporting on Secure Coding Training completion for PCI audits
- Higher engagement among developers
In the past, there have been a number of hidden costs and challenges associated with secure coding training for PCI Compliance.
For security teams, they included:
- Time spent managing the completion of training, and chasing down developers to complete their training
- Making compromises on application security when balancing completion rates with quality of training
- Reporting training completion to comply with PCI requirements
- Friction with development teams, whose main motivation is to deliver products and services more quickly
For developers, they have been:
- Time spent away from developing for the product roadmap, on training that wasn't interesting or challenging
- Time spent fixing vulnerabilities that would not have happened if the training was better
In this case study, we showcase the example of a Fintech unicorn that has overcome these hidden costs and challenges, and greatly simplified the process of meeting PCI Requirement 6.5.